Parking paved


I had decided not to do much construction this summer. Wanted to enjoy the summer in a fishing hunt and outdoors. Now, however, the couple decided to enlarge the parking lot in front of the house. We do not spend much time so I try to get the most out of this one, because purchased work always costs up so much. The cost plan for the parking lot costs up to 345.000 kr. We started at the end of May.

The first part of the project was, of course, removing the vegetation that existed and the soil 60 - 80 cm down to prevent frost lifting. This work took about a month, as it was done with a single chin, one shovel and moved into mines in the industrial district between Mosfellsbær and Grundarhverfi. The size of the area is 4 meters in width and 5,5 meters in length. When the vegetation had gone and we were pushing us to start the cutting grave, I struck loose on the amount. It was estimated that these were about 30 full-size molds that would need to be removed. The banks became 31. Three of them went to the flower garden in the garden, but the rest of the former mines.
The Moksturinn was all done and proved to be the best exercise.
The trench was ready on 26. June and then began to fill it again and prepare for the cave. There are some pipes in the ditch. Drains for the caravan, waste water drainage, geyser string, electricity and electricity supply for outdoor lighting. Place a sand over the ground strap and the power for the light to protect the grooves from abrasion to the rough filler in the ditch. The trench was then filled with the grit. She was placed in two 30 cm layers and compressed between. The compression was performed with a 150 - 200 kg soil compactor, which was rented in Byko. This compress is the smallest recommended for use in this work. Four passes were passed across the area with the compressor and welded in between to get the most densely compressed. Then the sand was compressed with the same compressor. We have never laid a cave before so that this practice was completely free from mistakes. I had thought of the subtle surface under the cavities when the sandy stroke came but the deeper layers of the eye with the eye. There was a mistake because we encountered problems the alignment on the rough substrate was not accurate enough. Let's just say that this is just the best thing because one learns from the mistakes.

Next was to lay the caves. Purchased a space of four tons of 8 cm. thick Óðalsstein in BM Vallá, total 21 fm. Now it was time to lay the caves. In order to ensure that the cavity followed the irregular height of the cavity part of the parking lot, the thickness of the cavity was cut up at the end of the syringe used to level the substrate. Pipes laid in the sand and height and slope adjusted right. This proved quite difficult because the cave tends to slow down in the middle. Therefore, it is essential to enter the height line in each row. I had to rip up the first rows three times. It is written about experiencelessness. On July 6th, the caves came in place, apart from the few who had to sag and chop. Then we stood up with a whole seven feet of caves
The filler material is compressed and the crystallizer begins.
There was a slight need to tailor the caves, but only at the end of the floor was a well that had to be cut around. It was a simple job to tailor them with a diamond and diamond sheet. They then wrinkle into a little bank with hammer and meadow. Normal cutters did not work for you, but the diamond disc went lightly with this.

To ensure that this nice parking lot does not work out a little bit now, I dug about 50 cm deep cut along the cave. Wrecked by a wall of rubbish that I found in the garage and the iron bombed him with a ten millimeter crest of steel. Made machine oil inside the mold to make it easier to tear when the concrete was dry. Then rented a mixer and poured into the race. Finally, I smeared a masonry on the wall so it would get a bit finer texture. The wall may be unnecessarily hilarious, but it is good for everyone.

To prevent the cavities from drifting when I walked on, I swooped a sandpiper between them. First, I was just going to sweep the sand, but in the first rain he just dropped down to make sure there was no sand between the caves. Found out of course it would be best to rinse the sand in the rifles. The last piece was to cut the bottom of the well and make it close so we could not get the sheet of coffee stuck to him one morning.
The cave continued slowly. When the caves had come down, there was a concrete wall along the bed to hold it.